Commercial Electrical Data Form

Commercial Data Form

Residential Electrical Data Form

Residential Data Form

Natural Gas Service Agreement

Natural Gas Service Agreement

Important: These forms are for requesting installation of a new electric or gas service line, or for upgrading, relocating, repairing or retiring existing service. If you are only interested in opening a Central Hudson account at a home or business that already has a service connection, instead of filling out these forms call us at least five business days before service is needed at (845) 452-2700 or, for calls from outside the 845 area code, 1-800-527-2714.